Kareena Kapoor and the size-zero pizza story

Bollywood hot actress Kareena Kapoor is looking very beautiful actress in bollywood. Kareena Kapoor play extraordinary role in Bollywood Movies. Find hottest wallpaper of Bollywood actress Kareena Kapoor.

It has barely been three months when Mallika Sherawat launched a milkshake named after her. Now Kareena Kapoor follows the same route and has launches an international brand of pizza loaded with cheese layers but ironically called ‘Kareena Kapoor Size-Zero Pizza’. The pizza has toppings of finely diced chicken, red chillies, baby corn and is spiked with onions.

Kareena is obviously happy with this and says, “I love Italian food. I must eat pizza at least twice a week; and yes, I’m flattered that a pizza has been named after me.’’

Talking about cheese, Bebo adds, “It’s a misconception that cheese is unhealthy. My dietician has put me on a cheese diet for the longest time. Cheese has the right fat percentage required for the body and if eaten right, it can be advantageous rather than detrimental.’’

Talking about cheese, she says, “Honestly speaking, I’m no longer a size zero. I’m slightly rounded because I need to be that way for my role in Karan Johar’s Hindi version of Step Mom.”

It may be mentioned here that Kareena will star in the Bollywood remake of ‘Stepmom’ which will be produced by Karan Johar’s Dharma productions in association with Shahrukh’s Red Chilles Entertainment. The film has Kareena playing a businesswoman who’s in a live-in relationship with Arjun Rampal’s character, who in turn is recently divorced from Kajol’s character. For her role, Kareena required to get away with her size-zero figure and get back her original curvy avatar.

0 comments:

Post a Comment