Bollywood News - Bollywood Star - Ranbir Kapoor believes in quiet celebrations


As Ranbir Kapoor turns 27, he has double reasons to celebrate as his birthday week will also see his much-awaited film ‘Wake Up Sid’ hit the screens. However, Ranbir does not believe in partying hard for his B’day and he intends to keep the celebration very quiet and subtle.

Elaborating on his birthday plans, Ranbir said, “I will be having a quiet dinner with my parents. My sister Riddhima and my brother-in-law Bharat are traveling this year. I’m a shy guy and I normally like having an intimate celebration rather than something ostentatious.”

He adds, “I’m not one of those guys for surprise parties. I feel awkward. I have no idea what Deepika has planned for me. I haven’t seen her for a few days because I have been in Bhopal and she was in Mumbai. However, I hope it isn’t too big a surprise because even she knows how reserved I am.”

Of course, he does not forget to mention his forthcoming release and says, “The best gift I can ask for this year is that everyone goes to see my film. I don’t know how to hardsell myself or my film but I can surely request people to see it.”

We wish all the luck for the birthday boy and hope that everyone ‘wake up’ for ‘Sid’!

0 comments:

Post a Comment