Priyanka Chopra still bonding with Shahid Kapoor

http://www.movie.com.bd/wp-content/uploads/2009/04/112.jpg

Dressed in a chic short outfit, her shapely legs adorned in a pair of stilettos, the actress makes a high-profile entry with an entourage.

There’s a PR man dressed in a suit, a valet holding her clothes on a hanger, her hair-dresser, her secretary and a marketing executive from a film corporation. It’s a melee. Also every detail of this meeting with the actress has been worked out with precision. “My days are always like this,’’ warns the 26-year-old laughing. “If you waste time, you may just have to drive with me to my next appointment.’’ Without much ado, we ask:

You’ve received ten awards in six months, many of them international honours...
I can’t tell you how exciting it has been. While awards like Filmfare have come for my film Fashion, there have been honours like the Jin Jue Award at Shanghai and the Nielson Box Office Award (Outstanding contribution to Asian Cinema) that have also made me proud.

You have three releases lined up now. Are you nervous?
Extremely nervous! Kaminey is a film where I play a middle-class Marathi mulgi; then there’s What’s Your Rashee where I play 12 characters. And I have Pyaar Impossible with Uday Chopra.

Are you miffed with Ashutosh Gowarikar for his remark against you at a film awards function?
I wouldn’t like to give it any importance. I’m a girl to whom nothing matters more than my film. I would rather see the bigger picture than hold grudges. After the incident, he and I were on set and we were perfectly fine.

What’s with you and your co-stars — Shahid Kapoor, Hurman Baweja and Uday Chopra. Are you talking/sulking with them? Sometime ago it was suggested that you were dating Shahid...
Who says we’re not talking? Of course, Shahid and I are talking. I will not tell you whether I’m dating him. I’m also on talking terms with Hurman. For God’s sake — he is my co-star. And, Uday and I can’t stop talking.

0 comments:

Post a Comment