celebritymagz.com

celebritymagz.com


Jessica Alba busy in business meeting

Posted: 23 Mar 2011 11:12 PM PDT

Jessica Alba busy in business meeting: Jessica Alba heads to a business meeting on Tuesday in Los Angeles. The 29-year-old actress recently talked about how she’s changed her wardrobe to work around her baby bump.

Jennifer Lopez Latest Song Invading My Mind

“It’s tough because your body, the shape is totally different,” she told People. “But I do feel more feminine.”“When you have bigger breasts and bottom and tummy, [you] embrace the flowy dress. And I [will] probably wear a lot more boy cuts. I think [it's about] just getting to know my body and what I feel good in, and knowing what silhouettes are flattering,” she added.

Jenna Jameson drops visit at Hollywood Blvd. in Woodridge

Posted: 23 Mar 2011 11:05 PM PDT

Jenna Jameson drops visit at Hollywood Blvd. in Woodridge: Jenna Jameson had to call off a scheduled appearance at Hollywood Blvd. in Woodridge due to illness. The famed adult film star was to meet and greet fans in conjunction with a showing of her cult horror film, "Zombie Strippers.

Demi Lovato is back

Posted: 23 Mar 2011 10:58 PM PDT

Demi Lovato is backDemi Lovato is back: Demi Lovato is ready to work again. The star, who recently checked out of a treatment center after dealing with personal issues, tweeted on Tuesday that she's back to doing something, without revealing what her next big gig is. "First day back to working. I can't wait to share with you guys what I'm doing today," she wrote on Twitter. "It's a big day for me. So excited! I love you all!!!"

While she didn't say what she was doing, she did reveal whom she was doing it with. "Wow what a very long but successful day today!! I'm SO blessed to have my friend Alexavega with me ALL day for support!" she wrote, tweeting a photo of her and the "Spy Kids" star together. "Seriously so blessed for the friends in my life. Love them, AND love you guys too!!"

Her reps remained mum on what the project is when contacted by MTV News, but E! News reports that Disney reps confirmed that Lovato is not back on the "Sonny With a Chance" set.

Earlier this month, Lovato teased a new project in a similarly mysterious way, not getting into the specifics of what she was planning next. "I wanted to let you guys know that I'm excited to get back to work. I can't wait to tell you guys what the future holds," she said. "I can't wait to see you in person. I love you all and I couldn't have done this without you.

Daniel Radcliffe sharp to take on function from Shakespear’s book

Posted: 23 Mar 2011 10:58 PM PDT

Daniel Radcliffe sharp to take on function from Shakespear's book: After successfully playing a wizard in the popular "Harry Potter" film series, young British actor Daniel Radcliffe is keen to do a role based out of a Shakespeare book. "One day, yes, I'd love to. I'd be a pretty foolish actor if I sit here and say 'no' to that. It is also quite intimidating, the idea of doing Shakespeare," Radcliffe has been quoted as saying by femalefirst .

Daniel Radcliffe sharp to take on function from Shakespear book

"I would love to, and hopefully I will one day, but I would certainly have to wait and make sure I was with a really good director because I'd need a lot of direction," he added. The 21-year-old will leave the "Harry Potter" franchise behind this summer when " Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows – Part 2" hits the big screen.

Avril Lavigne marry again with Deryck Whibley

Posted: 23 Mar 2011 10:42 PM PDT

Avril Lavigne marry again with Deryck Whibley: Singer Avril Lavigne, who split from rocker Deryck Whibley last year after four years of marriage, says her failed relationship hasn't put her off and she would consider tying the knot again.

Avril Lavigne marry again with Deryck Whibley

"It's all about love and I make that my number one priority. One day I would hope to have kids and do that whole thing. Right now I'm very focused on my career, my album, my tour and naturally when that happens for me next, yeah I'll go for it," contactmusic quoted her as saying.

Beyonce Knowle & Frank Ocean work together

Posted: 23 Mar 2011 10:42 PM PDT

Beyonce Knowle & Frank Ocean work togetherBeyonce Knowle & Frank Ocean work together: Beyonce Knowles has worked with producer Frank Ocean on her new album. The Odd Future band member – who has previously made tracks with Justin Bieber and Brandy – posted a picture of the 'Halo' hitmaker working on her fourth solo record with him on twitter.

He wrote: "This is the room i'm working in this day. not to brag but, man, this is surreal. Like… she's singing my songs. if time were to stop right now, the past couple weeks would be near the top of the highlight reel for my short time on earth. (sic)"

Beyonce has been hard at work on the follow up to 2008 album 'I Am… Sasha Fierce' since the end of last year, but has mostly been associated with more traditional R 'n' B producers including Ne-Yo, Jim Jonsin and The Dream. It was recently revealed, however, she worked with DJ and producer Diplo, London based producer Switch and noise pop band Sleigh Bells and on a tack.

Frist Look: Antonio Banderas Movie Trailer ‘THE BIG BANG’

Posted: 23 Mar 2011 10:36 PM PDT

Frist Look: Antonio Banderas Movie Trailer 'THE BIG BANG': The first trailer for The Big Bang has hit the web. Directed by Tony Krantz (Otis), the film stars Antonio Banderas as a private detective who is hired to find a missing stripper. That’s about all the plot I’m able to boil down because, judging from the tilt-heavy trailer, this flick looks to be a bit of a mind-bender in the vein of Richard Kelly’s Southland Tales. Hit the jump to check out the trailer. The Big Bang stars Banderas, William Fichtner, James Van Der Beek, Snoop Dogg, Delroy Lindo and Rebecca Mader. Anchor Bay Films is set to release the film on May 13th.

50 Cent & Chelsea Handler close together

Posted: 23 Mar 2011 10:30 PM PDT

50 Cent & Chelsea Handler close together: Assuming, of course, they were ever truly an item to begin with. But whatever his relationship with Chelsea Handler actually is/was, 50 Cent sure knows how to keep folks rapping about it. During an interview with Vibe, Fiddy 'fesses that the Chelsea Lately host definitely has that certain something which could very well lead to a little late-night lovin' with the late-night star.

50 Cent & Chelsea Handler close together

"Chelsea is confident. I think confidence is the sexiest thing about a person," he tells the mag. "She's the kind of person that if you're blessed with the opportunity to hang out with her, you'll enjoy it. I'm not sure you'll look at her and actually want to jump over the table and f–k her, but you might. You would leave after talking with her feeling that she is a cool person."That, and thankful that you bought that sturdy dining room set from Crate and Barrel as opposed to a cheaply-made one from IKEA.

Aishwarya & Abhishek Bachchan’s Ladies & Gentlemen to go on ground surfaces in July

Posted: 23 Mar 2011 10:30 PM PDT

Aishwarya & Abhishek Bachchan's Ladies & Gentlemen to go on ground surfaces in July: The Abhishek Bachchan and Aishwarya Rai Bachchan starrer Ladies and Gentlemen, which will be directed by Rajkumar Santoshi, is all set to go on floors in the first week of July.

Aishwarya & Abhishek Bachchan's Ladies & Gentlemen to go on ground surfaces in July

The film is a romantic comedy and stars the real life couple in the lead roles. There were rumors doing the rounds that Salman Khan and Deepika Padukone had been cast in the film. However, it has been confirmed that the Bachchan duo  will be starring in the movie.

0 comments:

Post a Comment